This Column is not about gays. What is right or wrong for other people is not for me to decide. I am heterosexual and just like I do not share with anybody my sexual preferences in the bedroom (other than with my spouse) I am not interested in the sexual preferences of others.
- Just like I reserve the right to say to a heterosexual man: I do not respect that you are going to prostitutes, or you cheat on your wife so please don’t bother me with your “hunting stories”,
- I reserve the right to say to a gay: Your lifestyle contradicts my ethical, moral, and religious beliefs so please stick to professionalism and don’t bother me with your ideology.
I don’t dislike the man I dislike the lifestyle and that goes for both.
Since Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid pushed, in their very own charming way (with threats and blackmail), the DADT repeal through the House and the Senate and Obama signed off on that thing with a huge and big grin on his face, many blogs and articles have been written about this and the possible why and what for.
I read them all, from all the great minds; From Michelle Malkin to Ann Coulter, from Chuck Norris to Bill O’Rilley. All of their thoughts about DADT are right but for some reason, none of them have come up with what might be the real agenda behind this radical move.
DADT (Don’t Ask Don’t Tell)
Yes DADT is all about gay rights, but more than that, DADT is also the proof that my upcoming book is going to hit the nail right on the head – if WE THE PEOPLE dare to reject an agenda of a minority it will be indoctrinated on us with fascist lethal force wrapped up as law, immediately making “opposition a punishable offense”.
And if that does not help, downsizing opposition as either radicals or insinuate a Mental Illness by the opposition calling them “Homophobe”.
Homo – the genus that includes modern humans. The word is originated from the Latin language, meaning “human being” or “man” (in the gender-neutral sense). (Source – Wikipedia: http://is.gd/jH5Pc)
Phobia (φόβος,phóbos): This word comes from the Greek language and stands for “fear”, “morbid fear”. Generally used when an irrational, intense and persistent fear of certain situations, activities, things, animals or people. In psychology a phobia is considered an “Anxiety disorder” (Source – Wikipedia: http://is.gd/jH6N5).
So bottom line: if you dare to disagree with something liberal radical Pundits like the Democrats, Gay-Rights-Activists, Abortion activists, or the ACLU promote such as Homosexuality or Muslims,
80% of the American people do NOT HAVE AN OPINION but a MENTAL DISORDER called Homophobe or Muslimphobe or any other liberal Agenda we might disagree with.
Back to DADT:
Gay rights are a huge agenda and the past years gay activists have lobbied and kept courts on their toes like no other activists group. Alone in the State of California, where over 52% of the Voters (WE THE PEOPLE) decided that Gay’s should not have been considered equal to traditional marriage the Agenda goes back and forth in courts I lost track.
We the people have spoken and that is to be respected by everybody and should be the end of it.
But not in California; The U.S. District Court ruled on August 4, 2010 in “Perry v. Schwarzenegger” proposition 8 unconstitutional. This ruling hearing starts on December 6, 2010, and is expected to affect all same sex marriage bans in the United States (Source – Wikipedia: http://is.gd/jHelM).
As you can see on the map below, the vast majority of the 50 States rejects or ban same sex marriage.
Pelosi, Reid, Obama, and all the other radical pundits did not want to wait on an uncertain ruling. The plan is pretty simple, by repealing DADT without waiting on the Court Ruling from the U.S. Supreme Court they sent a message to the court and to the people and the message is Clear – WE GET WHAT WE WANT ONE WAY OR THE OHER EVEN IF IT IS THROUGH THE BACKDOOR.
Some blindfolded romantics are going to sit back and think ok, now they can say publically they are gay. But that is not where it’s going to stop. This was just the first step to macerate the antoganism of the public and force indoctrination on the people.
1) DADT repeal is not just about the rights of gay’s to out themselves without punishment. This was only the first step to gain all the rights and benefits of traditional married couples in the United States Armed Forces. Those are:
- Medical Treatment – every active member and their legally married spouse as well as their children are entitled to full medical and dental coverage on the Military base and have prescription medicine at a lower cost in all drug stores.
- Tax Free shopping – every military personnel (Uniformed and civilian) with an active ID card is entitled to shop in so called PX Stores, store similar to Wall Mart (you get everything from food to electric to gardening) tax free.
- The use of Military gyms for military personnel and their family members
- The use of military amenities for personnel and family members
- Better travel deals on vacations for military personnel and family members
- Any many more benefits.
But those benefits are only available for Military personnel and their legally married spouses and children.
The next step for gay activists will therefore be to fight for equality rights on all of those benefits and the full acceptance on gay marriage.
2) In order to become eligible for those advantages, gays now have to push forward to gain Marriage permissions. What that basically means as of now is civil lawsuits are practically programmed.
FEDERAL INTEREST ABOVE STATE INTEREST. Ever head of this term? Well if you look at the map above the vast majority of the States deny or prohibit same sex marriage, but Military bases are not considered State property.
On military bases State Law does not apply only Federal Law.
That means that through the backdoor not only gay rights have been pushed on us, but also State sovereignty is now being questioned or respectively destroyed.
Should a base be in one of those States that prohibit gay marriage the soldier can always turn to the Military Pastorate. Those have the same authority to perform marriages under federal license. And a military cleric cannot refuse based on religious beliefs because a Military Cleric is not in the first place a priest; he is in the first place a COMMISSIONED OFFICER OF THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES under the chain of command. And their rules here are clear. The priest has only three choices when being ordered to uphold matrimony:
- Apply with the order against his personal beliefs – discrimination
- Refuse to follow orders – Greetings from the Court-martial and Leavenworth
- Or resign and give up all benefits, such as pension, VA rights, etc, etc.
And the resistance of the Independent States prohibiting Gay Marriage will probably be even worse now. No State legislation can accept to be double crossed and overrun by radical Washington Pundits. Not if State legislators want to be re-elected.
3) And finally the discrimination of heterosexual members of the Armed Forces. For instance:
- Showering – if you are a woman knowing I am a heterosexual man, would you just comply when somebody tells you, now you have to shower with me in the same bathroom?
Absolutely not and of course you have every right to protest. You would claim privacy rights, and make it a point that you do not feel comfortable being in the same room with a man, all naked. You would make it a statement that you would constantly feel observed or stalked and your sense of privacy is violated – AGAIN, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT AND YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT.
But then please tell me: As a heterosexual man or woman, why should a soldier be forced to take a shower with a homosexual or a lesbian? What if it makes the hetero soldier uncomfortable wondering all the time if this person is checking him/her out?
Other than women the representatives of the male population don’t have the same rights. We are automatically downsized and insulted as mentally ill calling us homophobic. This is pure discrimination on our moral, ethical, and religious beliefs.
So how to deal with the situation
On the contrary the scream of Hetero groups to repeal the repeal (what a word wrap) would also be contra productive as well. Many good conservative Christians have gay family members. The damage is done and now we have to deal with it. So here is my suggestion as of what can be done now:
- Permission for Heterosexual Soldiers to demand their own showers without slandering them or labeling them as mentally Ill (Homophobe) – they have an opinion and beliefs, and not a sickness
- No gay marriages performed on Military bases unless the United States Supreme Court makes a constitutional amendment on it and declares that rightful under the constitution.
- Marriages should only apply according to State Law of the Military Base Location.
- No special Treatment and no access to Married Couple benefits unless Gay marriage is confirmed under the Constitution.
Take the right to outing and be happy with it.
What has DADT repeal done to the Gay movement?
Well, the entire performance was in my opinion the worse thing Obama, Reid, and Pelosi could have done for the Gay’s rights of acceptance.
The entire procedure performed by President B.H. “Adolf Hitler” Obama, Nancy “Eva Brown” Pelosi, and Harry “Joseph Goebbels” Reid in Corporation with the “Nazi Propaganda ministry” ACLU and other radical Left wing pundits has totally set back the efforts of the gays who are looking for final acceptance.
This country has been built by men and women who started a war against a totalitarian oppressing king because of his attempts to force his will on them.
Do civil rights activists really think now in the 21st Century they can do just the same and get away with it?
Do they really think that forcing laws on the people disrespecting and discriminating their free choice by putting them down and insulting them as radicals and mentally ill makes the very same people more accepting of minorities such as gays or Muslims?
If that’s what you think Obama than you ARE DUMBER THAN MUD.
It is the opposite that is true. The more force politicians put on the people, the more insults they start, and the more discrimination against the majority happens the more likely people will stand up, and start another civil war. The word revolution is now used more than ever and we are not far from it.
And the anger among the people is fermenting more and more and it increases on a daily basis because all those forceful lobbying, those provocative self display of alternative lifestyle (Rainbow parades), insults and putting down people of conservative opinions does not make supporters.
And to the gay people out there – before you cheer in victorious exuberance please take a moment and think if this was not more hurtful to your cause than you would like to admit.
Whatever I personally think about this “Alternative Lifestyle” this entire thing has nothing to do with me and my personal beliefs, this has to do with your rights to do in your own bedroom what you feel free to do as long as it is consensual.
But this radical dictatorial act was not the way to gain what you believe you are entitled too.
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA